To Do: Current iOS and Android app users will be forced to update their app to this latest version if their app doesn’t auto-update.
Care Report Labels
- Care Report labels are now customizable in Settings by Business Admins
- Each label can be disabled if you wish to no longer use a label, but not permanently remove all uses of that label
- Add labels, delete labels, modify label text and label colors
- Within Settings, for each Care Report label, determine which permission levels can apply which labels
To Do: Business Admins: review Care Report label permissions, e.g. “only Clinical Supervisors can add/remove Care Reviewed labels” if you want to reserve the Care Reviewed label only for your RNs, LPNs, etc.
- You can now label Carespaces to categorize care recipients, e.g. by condition, payment method (reimbursement)
- Just like Care Report labels, Carespace labels can be customized by Business Admins
- Apply Carespace labels from the Info view of each Carespace
- Home has been renamed to Carespaces
- A user’s job title capitalization has been fixed, e.g. the Director of Nursing can now be “DON” instead of “Don”