Current iOS and Android app users will be forced to update their app to this latest version if their app doesn’t auto-update.
- When creating a Carespace, multiple phone numbers can be used for the care recipient, labelled as mobile, home, or work
- A care recipient can have multiple locations (e.g. home, hairdresser, etc), with the ability to mark one as the current location
- A care recipient’s contacts further define the relationship (e.g. brother instead of family) and the care role as Medical or Financial Power of Attorney, Emergency Contact, and/or Payer
- Each contact can have multiple phone numbers
- Users can change their phone number in Profile Settings
- Fields that are required (e.g. care recipient first and last name when creating a Carespace) are marked with an asterisk (*)
- Devices to stop receiving push notifications when a user logs out from that device